[sword-devel] Can modules be made? (was Re: How to?)

Tim Meneely sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:24:00 -0400

Greetings,

I'm also a newbie, interested in contributing.  I'd like to make some modules
for my personal use, and I've been trying to figure out the system.

First I read the module making guide at
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/develop/swordmodule/index.jsp.  After failing
in several more ambitious attempts, I took the existing RSV and converted it
to OSIS, and then tried to convert that OSIS back into a working module
without success.  The message below indicates I shouldn't go that way...

So: Is there a way to make modules right now?  If not, can I help get tools
working?  Is there an overall status description somewhere that tells me what
is underway and what needs to be done?

I'm having trouble getting started.

Thanks!
Tim Meneely