[sword-devel] ActiveDiatheke ocx: may have gotten working again

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 01:52:44 -0700

Lynn Allan,
	Usually, one can do a: cvs diff -u > patch.LynnAllan and send me the
patch.LynnAllan file, but don't think this works on windows.  Maybe your
CVS client will allow you to push a button that will run a 'unified'
diff and output a file with the results.

	Otherwise you can just send me a zip file containing all the changed
files.  If you can, keep them in the same path inside the zip file as
they are in the CVS directories so I can just unzip it on top of my cvs
checkout and I'll make the patch from that.

	This is great news!  I'm sure many people would love to take advantage
of your hard work!  It's so awesome to have people come forward with
gifts of silent service!  (Not that we don't want you to talk, as well!)

	Thank you,

		-Troy.