[sword-devel] OSIS WEB TOOL - keyword search results

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:30:40 +0200

Don,

I fixed the stuff you needed to start fixing the CSS file.
Have a look at http://www.crosswire.org/sword/biblenew/joachim/

It should be ok. I also merged in the other changes you wanted (most things
were already in your files so I used them as base for my fixes), Additional
fixes:
	-Replaced the print button by the "Thispage is printer friendly" text
	-Fixed the Book list and the modulelist in the paralleldisplay page to use
only LI and not additional images
	-The current tab at the top is now set to show what page is active

To update your files with my changes do a "cvs up" in your delbourne/ subdir
in biblenew/.

Let me know if more fixes are required or if I forgot something,
Joachim