[sword-devel] Progress on windows CE interface

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:41:47 -0500


Wow, this is fast!  I love it.

I tried what you said to have the modules stored on the storage card,
but it doesn't work.  I edited the mods.conf file, but everything still
references "program files/sword/" i.e. "program
files/sword/../../storage card..." and says the module does not exist.
Any other thoughts?


-----Original Message-----
From: sword-devel-admin@crosswire.org
[mailto:sword-devel-admin@crosswire.org] On Behalf Of Johan Gorter
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 7:24 AM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] Progress on windows CE interface

Hello all,

I have made some progress on the windows CE sword reader. The
user-interface does no longer suffer from unnecessary long delays. In
fact, the code has been optimized to the limit for speed. The new
version can be downloaded from:


You can replace this .exe with the previous .exe. The other files you
need are still available at:


I will be working on improving the text layout (cleartype, other font
for verse numbers, etc) now. After this I want to make a user interface
for the search function. Finally some work has to be done on a
user-friendly install and a presentation webpage.

God bless you all,


sword-devel mailing list