[sword-devel] HELP WANTED -- OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:30:13 -0700 (MST)

I'll toss this tid-bit out for consideration, not that it has especially
much relevence or importance: there's a bit of work going on, I believe,
to create an OSIS export facility for Word 2003.

--Chris