[sword-devel] FWD: KJV2003 Edit Tool

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:22:13 -0600

-------------------------
Don

I would like to help but I have found both programmes
very user unfriendly.

First I was keepiong on loosing my Jar file.  Using
Windows 98 I found that I have to use Java 3 rather
than Java 4 which seems incompatible with othjer
programmes on my computer. I have however now managed
to have a stable mod edit Jar file.

Second I have been practicing using this file and am
improving but have great difficulty with the definite
article and also so far I have been unable to correct
a mistake once it has been entered.

Is there any help other than the scant notes on the
given web site. If I can master the above two items I
think I could do quite a few chapters of Mark, Luke or
Matthew which seem to have the gaps.

Thanking you

Charlie