[sword-devel] Perseus Project

Keith Ralston sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:26:53 -0600

I think integration would have to assume some connectivity to the internet.
Many applications now have this type of functionality.  The "stand alone"
UIs could launch a browser with the URL or they could integrate the returned
HTML in their own windows.  This would allow them to utilize the
functionality without the issues you have listed below.

I do most of my work from a laptop.  Therefore I am occasionally connected.
I would like to have this capability for when I do have web access.  If
their URL structure is not too difficult, I'll probably write a macro for
Libronix to allow me to do the same thing in their software.