[sword-devel] OSIS Web Tool- ABS online

chad sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 06:35:10 -0600

Just checked it out, it looks pretty good.  If I may make a suggestion, it
would be nice if the "Biblical Texts" menu had a "submenu" for languages.
In other words, if you click the "+" next to Biblical texts, rather than
just a full listing of the texts (which is rather long and difficult to
navigate), it would be nice if you got something like the following:

[-] Biblical Texts
     [+] Afrikaans
     [+] Albanian
     [+] English
     [+] Greek
     ....etc.

It would certainly make that menu much easier to navigate.  There is just
too much info when you click the [+] next to "Biblical Texts," and it is
very unwieldy.  As well, the very thin white lines separating each of the
entries are almost so thin as to be unnoticable (I didn't see them until I
took a very close look).  It would be nice if there was a little more space
separating each of the entries from one another.

Sorry if I seem like I've only e-mailed to give critical comments.  I really
would like to be more involved in the development, but my wife just recently
had surgery, and I've been sick with bronchitis.

God bless you all!  The effort you've put forth and the results are
wonderful!

In Christ,
Chad