[sword-devel] OSIS Web Tool- ABS online

Patrick Durusau sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 01 Nov 2003 17:06:49 -0500

Chris,

My, my, feeling generous today are we? ;-)

<snip>

> Side note: I think a better name than either of "OSIS BIBLE TOOL" or
> "THE BIBLE TOOL" needs to be dreamt up.

I won't comment on the graphics as I have always advocated hiring design
professionals for that sort of thing. I know some of my limitations and
useful graphical design is one of them. One of the reasons why I use
Emacs and not another editor. I find all the graphic stuff simply confusing.

In terms of another name,

"The On-Demand Bible"

? Since it presents as the user wishes and not as some publisher
imagines will be popular with enough buyers to be commercially successful.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau