[sword-devel] Print Bible Features

Jorge Chacón sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 May 2003 10:41:57 -0500

To add my 2 cents to the friendly discussion on print(able) modules:

I work with a Latin America-based organization that is beginning to work
inside Cuba.  As you might imagine, taking Bibles, study guides, books,
etc. to the island is not an easy task, at least not in quantities.

But to take a few CDs with all that stuff in them is something we are
doing, and some of that gets printed on paper to be distributed (and
read by many, many persons per copy).

So for those with the technical inclination to work on the printing from
the modules, I hope I am giving you a reason to do the best you can: the
printing of parts of bibles or other modules in places where taking
Christina printed matter is not an easy (or legal) task.

In Christ,

Jorge Chacon
Instituto Biblico Jesucristo
Guatemala, Central America