[sword-devel] An apology ......

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 06 May 2003 17:38:21 +0100

Hi there .....

On 6 May 2003 at 8:26, Joel Mawhorter wrote:
> I very much appreciate all of the hard work that you put into the Sword
> project. However, I must strongly question what right you have to
> singlehandedly determine the policy of a project made up of many different
> people.

Lengthy answer given off-list.  I consider this to be off-topic.  I believe
I have expressed very well what has become official Sword policy: we do not
condemn publishers and copyright holders for what they do.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed
church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church
homepages).

Replies - b.drake@ntlworld.com