[sword-devel] UI for Windows Question...

Jason Turner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:58:25 -0700

Why'd you have to go and say that??!!?? :)

I've been looking at wxPython all day. I'm not convinced that it would be a
good solution, because of requiring the windows user to install an additional
25 megs or so. However, for those of you that have not checked it out, it is
really amazing.

I'm probably going to be playing with it for a little while now.

-Jason