[sword-devel] TESTING / 1.5.6 (was: release schedule)

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 12:21:09 +0100

Hi Troy,

> I'm asking for HTMLHREF output from the MarkupFilterMgr, so I'm guessing
> the problem is in one or more of the filters.  Things seemed to work for
> a few glossaries that I tried, but KJV and RWP both locked up without
> displaying any text.  Anyone that has a chance to try to debug this (not
> qpsword necessarily, but asking for this markup from the engine), it
> would be a great help.

I changed my local filtermgrtest a bit to go through the whole module I chose
on the commandline. I used HTMLHREF and different encodings like ENC_LATIN1,
ENC_UTF8 and ENC_RTF. I chose to RenderText() all entries of RWP, KJV, TCR,
TSK and others. It worked fine in all cases.

Could you try latest CVS because I fixed some (option-) filters yesterday?
Maybe this was the fault.
If it still doesn't work maybe there's something wrong in qpsword? Maybe the
implementation of the SWDisplay stuff?

Are there any chances to compile and run qpsword locally? Maybe in EmbeddedQt?

Thanks,
Joachim
--
Joachim Ansorg