[sword-devel] .conf file creation

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:01:18 -0500

Chris,

Thanks. Those are exactly the kind of things I needed.

> o all of the data paths seem to be missing a / after "modules"

Fixed.

> o SourceType should offer a Null value

OK, I thought it had to be either  GBF, ThML, or OSIS. If the SourceType is
Nul should it read "SourceType=" or just leave the line off? I just added
Null to the dropdown list and if it is null, then the line is omitted. BTW
That is the same for all the others, if a field is left blank the line is
omitted.

> o the History field is really a History_<major>.<minor> (e.g. History_1.1)
>   field for each new revision

Ah, you had to throw one loop into it didn't you? lol I'll have to have
another cup of coffee to think of an elegant way to handle that.

> o it would be nice if SwordVersionDate would automatically generate the
>   date in ISO format

Done. I have the field pre-populated now with the current date and if it
needs to be changed, they have something to work off of.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org