[sword-devel] JB2K text completed--need help with vpl2mod

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 03:33:07 -0400

Hello, all--got a newbie problem here:

I finally got the Jubilee Bible 2000 text in what I think is vpl format.  It has the requisite 31,102 lines, but when I run it through vpl2mod, I get numerous "problem" messages.

It is straight text, with each verse taking up one line.  There are no verse nor chapter headers.  If possible, I'd like to complete this project as much as I could myself, but if it's too complicated for your average layman, and/or too time-consuming for a tutorial, I can furnish anyone interested with the text (in a .zip file).

Thanks,
Jeremy T. Hatfield