[sword-devel] OSIS 1.5 / OSIS Editor

Simon sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 02:35:22 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently working on an OSIS editor (for now only for editing books and
commentaries and lexicons, not bibles), using Borland C# Builder Personal
(the free version). The output it creates is 100% valid OSIS.

Now, it 'would be nice' to have the latest OSIS docs, but I searched and
searched, and nowhere I could find docs for OSIS v1.5 (as far as I know,
v1.5 should be the latest version). Can anybody please tell me where to find
it...

Ow, and maybe you can suggest some tags you think are important, so I can
put them higher on my ToDo list...

Ow, about markup, as far as I know (the last time I checked is some months
ago), OSIS doesn't define tags for markup. So, are there markup tags defined
in OSIS v1.5? If not, what tags do you guys advise me to use for markup (you
know, for things like: fontsize, bold, italic, that kind of stuff), just the
HTML-tags?

Greetz,

Simon

PS> My current todo list for tags to implement (besides the structure tags):
- Markup tags (bold, italic, underline)
- Extended markup tags (fontsize, I guess fontcolor and fontname are not
supported by Sword)
- Reference tags
- <w tag

If you think I'm missing some important tags, that should be high on the
list, please lemme know!