[sword-devel] Copyright Coordinator

Jonathan Hughes sword-devel@crosswire.org
27 Jan 2003 13:28:36 +0000

--=-wYF2Ou8wYKm9gTEIqiTm

Hey Guys,

Thanks Troy! I want to just tell everyone how great it has been working
with you guys here at The SWORD Project and CrossWire and all of you
that have worked hard on side projects. So many wonderful people that I
have gotten to know a little bit through working with them on this
project. It has been a pleasure that perhaps one day I will write a book
about, perhaps titled, "The SWORD Project: How a group of volunteers
turned the Bible study software industry upside down." :)

Thanks for everyones support and hard work...who would need a Copyright
Coordinator if there wasn't a software package that went out to so many
users.=20

Thanks,
Jonathan Hughes