[sword-devel] Re: [sword-devel]Squeak Sword UI

Jimmie Houchin sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:59:13 -0600

If I am able I will write Squeak access to Sword Modules.
If that is not successful or possibly even if it is, I can interface the
Sword libraries as either a plugin or via FFI.

The Squeak frontend I want. How I access the Sword Modules is flexible.

Thanks.

Jimmie Houchin