[sword-devel] OSIS importer & sample docs available

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:19:53 +0100

Cool Chris,

this is gonna start a module revolution I guess.

> If one of you Linux-types who has the know-how and can do CVS writes would
> like to, please add xml2gbs to the utilities directory Makefiles.

Did that, hope it works ok for everybody.
Daniel, your (did you make it or just "borrow" it?) autogen.sh script sucks.
;) Could you modify it to let me through with my autoconf (2.57) and automake
(1.7.2) versions? Not sure if the version check is necessary at all. If it
is, please make it accept all versions higher than the minimum instead of
hardcoding all accepted versions. Just a suggestion. ;)

mg