[sword-devel] The Sword Project for Palm OS?

nicc-lists email addy sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:40:55 +0800

hi all...  :)

just out of curiosity, I was wondering if anyone had the latest version
of the source of Bible Reader for Palm, before it went closed source?
the latest GPL version I can find is on the crosswire site (v1.0
release 3), but I have the prc of v1.1 beta 4...

I'm either looking at expanding on it myself, or I have a friend who is
involved with this big palm project (http://www.p3international.org/)
who may.  Either way, we're looking for palm apps to be able to make
available for a group for whom Bible stuff will be a major use.

thanks...  :)

ybic
	nic...  :)

-- Global Hand                          --
-- http://www.globalhand.org/           --
Every day, goods are thrown away in one
part of the world that could ease
suffering in another. Global Hand is a