[sword-devel] Any Palm development in-progress?

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 03:27:17 -0600

Not really.  We've thought about/wanted a Palm port, but haven't got one
yet.  Troy was working on it a bit in the last year sometime.  Mostly
we're happy with PalmBible+ and want to cooperate with them since
they've got a working application, a strong community, and active
developers to maintain the program.

So, we wouldn't mind a Sword port to Palm, but it's probably as much a
prestige issue of being able to say we run on one more platform as
anything else.  PalmBible+ is doing a good job and probably doing better
than we could if we dropped everything and concentrated on a Palm port.

--Chris