[sword-devel] 1.5.7 OPPORTUNITy

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:03:27 -0600

I've been trying to do this (playing with source, rather, trying to
understand source) for the past month.  Granted, I have been too busy with
work to really look at it, but I got lost...  I never really saw where to
start working on it..  :-/

If someone does pick this project up, please send me code changes or just
lines that I should look at, so I could possibly become less lost?

-Dave Overcash