[sword-devel] OSIS / Diaspora

Simon Lagendijk sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:24:45 +0100

Hi all,

Sometime ago, some stated on this mailinglist he was working on a new
version of Diaspora. Is he still working on it, or has development
stopped? I just asks, because the mod2osis has some strange behaviour,
it doesn't output the <verse> tags, only the main text, and I would like
to have some valid OSIS v1.1 (or later) documents to test my OSISReader
for the new bible tool.

mod2osis output for kjvlite:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness <FI>was<Fi> upon
the face
 of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.<CM>
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that <FI>it was<Fi> good: and God divided the
light from
the darkness. <RF>the light from...: Heb. between the light and between
the dark
ness<Rf>
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the
evening
and the morning were the first day. <RF>And the evening...: Heb. And the
evening
 was, and the morning was etc.<Rf><CM>

Simon