[sword-devel] Radically simpler Bible software: more feasible to internationalize (looking for volunteers)

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:32:37 +1300

> I took a look at BibleCs and the FreeLSG (French?) with this in
> mind.

Did you change the options | preferences | language to french? Admittedly
there is no fr.conf in (my) uilocales.d directory, but I still end up with
french names for books, and if I change the language to one of the languages
that does have a translation file (such as German), nearly everything else
changes too. (except module options... Transliteration should possibly say
Umschrift but doesn't.)

Stephen Denne.
--
Datacute - Acute Information Revelation Tools
http://www.datacute.co.nz/