[sword-devel] Sword Atlas

SW sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 9:25:1 -0700

Hello Mark,

 Yes, it would be helpful. Even if we couldn't use the maps for some reason, all of the labeling and added illustrations would make a great reference for creating new maps. You can send the scanned images to my address. If you have to scan them in sections, that's ok as I can stitch them together in software.

I own 3 different websites, so for future use I can set up an ftp directory where the images can be exchanged.

Sam