[sword-devel] Zaurus/iPaq owners: Please help

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:35:38 +0100

Hi Christian,
please could you make that directory into an ipkg feed by running the
script ipkg-make-index.sh that you get here:

http://docs.zaurus.com/feed_howto.shtml

then we can use the package manager to get the feed.

The feed for ipaq at http://www.crosswire.org/arm/feeds is currently
broken. I've temporarily put a new feed for the ipaq that uses the
arm feed ipks and also your ones at
http://www.crosswire.org/~dglassey/feeds/ (I haven't tested it yet so
ymmv, willtry later)

Looks like good work :)

Regards,
Daniel

On 22 Apr 2003 at 17:34, Christian Renz sent forth the message: