[sword-devel] Zaurus/iPaq owners: Please help

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:34:17 +0200

Sorry for being somewhat silent the last few weeks. I'm dealing with a
flu, part-time work and my studies, all at the same time :(.

Anyway, can any Zaurus and iPaq owners please do me a favour and
check out a few iPKG packages I placed at

http://www.crosswire.org/~crenz/

This requires that you have the qpsword software up and running; these
packages are just supposed to install the modules named in the
filename. They should install fine using the package manager or ipkg.

Please report any problems you run into!

Thanks very much!

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Thirty was so strange for me. I've really had to come to terms with
the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult."  -- C.S. Lewis