[sword-devel] new features list

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:33:29 -0700

Ability to create, save, modify and share verse lists. (a little more
than just " Better Verse List Manipulation")
Module selection window in Search
Personal commentary deletion warning.
Any new Modules that have been added
Any modules that have been updated
Updated help.

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:03:13 -0700 "Troy A. Griffitts"
<scribe@crosswire.org> writes:
> Hey guys.  Working on a some release materials for hyping the next
> version and am trying to remember all we added.  Here's a few things
> off
> the top of my head.  Anything else I'm forgetting that you
> particularly
> like and think is valuable hype material?
>
> User Interface Localization
> Customizable Color/Font Scheme Selection
> Better Internationalization/Unicode Support
> Better Verse List Manipulation
> Mouse-over Hints for:
>         Strongs Numbers
>         Quick Verse Lookups