[sword-devel] GBS Language/Markup

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:34:56 -0400

Chris, thanks for the reference site.  The reason why I want to separate
out the "a" is because with Heb 1:5a, sword goes to Heb 1:1.  The "a" makes
sword ignore the 5.

As I told Don, I will learn thml and apply it.  As stated, I have been
using imp2gbs.exe  This has been rather easy to deal with, but it's worth
the effort learing thml.

Dan