[sword-devel] GBS Language/Markup

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:31:49 -0400

This does not work wrt to imp2gbs.  I will learn the thml and try the thml2gbs

Thanks though

-----Original Message-----
From:	Don A. Elbourne Jr. [SMTP:delbourne@cox.net]
Sent:	Sunday, September 15, 2002 3:36 PM
To:	sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject:	Re: [sword-devel] GBS Language/Markup

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Bertles" <sword@bertles.com>

> I'm trying to create several modules using imp2gbs.exe I have been
> successful and am getting several good works converted.  Where can I find
> source of language support for this type of module.  I know of: <br>, <i>,
> <scripRef> but I'm trying to jump to specific versions within Sword and
> ways to make Heb 1:1a look the same when I separate out the "a" from the
> reference since Sword can't handle the non-scriptural suffix.
>
> specifically, <scripRef>Heb 1:1</scripRef>a

You can specify the version with the version attribute.  To get around the
dangling "a" I would use the passage attribute and point to the whole verse.
So it would look like this:

<scripRef version="KJV" passage="Hebrews 1:1">Heb 1:1a</scripRef>

This is proper ThML.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org