[sword-devel] Christdot discussion

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 07:22:37 +0100

Hi there .......

On 12 Sep 2002 at 15:11, Glenn Reed wrote:
> I really think sword ought to make a move on the "pay for modules" scenario

I wholeheartedly agree.  But last time we had this discussion on list, the
problem resolved down to the fact that no one would take on the job of
handling copyright fees on behalf of Sword.  If anyone volunteers - great.
Otherwise, how about approaching Amazon or BOL or one of the other retail
organisations that handle Logos bibles?  (I'd be willing to do a bit of
writing to folk like that if we go that way).

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United Reformed Churches, Nottingham see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com
and http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake@ntlworld.com