[sword-devel] New modules & beta versions to test (urgently)

Matthew Donadio sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 21:23:36 -0400

Chris Little wrote:
> Please take a look at these if you have a moment and report any bugs you
> discover.

I'm not sure if these have to do with the modules, but I have seen two
bugs in rc3 that are very repeatable.

The first is that if N27U4 is selected, then accented characters in
verse popups display as ?.

The second is bit odd.  I can make what is supposed to be a verse popup
display a dictionary popup under certain situations.

For example, I select 1 John 1:1 and Wesley for the commentary.  There
is a verse link for 1 John 1:4.  If I move the mouse over the link
slowly from the left, I will get  the verse popup.  If I do it from the
right, I will get the dictionary lookup for 0014.  I can make it do this
every time.  It happens with different combinations of texts,
dictionaries, and commentaries.

--
Matthew Donadio (m.p.donadio@ieee.org)