[sword-devel] New modules & beta versions to test (urgently)

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 16:39:51 -0700 (MST)

I put a couple of new modules online in the public area:
Wycliffe and Tyndale

These are Wycliffe's and Tyndale's translations (at least most of them).
You will have to download them using InstallMgr or FTP directly since I
think Troy still needs to restart Tomcat.

BDB and Thayer have been updated with Hebrew and Greek indexed entries
respectively.  These are located in the Beta area and will not be moved to
the public area until 1.5.4 is released.

The most urgent need is for people to test the following three
commentaries (available in the Beta area):
MHC
JFB
RWP

They should include all the book/chapter introductions that are present in
the text.  And they should all link verses correctly.  The RWP is a newer
version than what was posted last week.

Please take a look at these if you have a moment and report any bugs you
discover.

--Chris