[sword-devel] [OT] Interview with Larry Wall on Slashdot.

Steve Juranich sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:05:34 -0700

I know this is off-topic, but I thought many people on this list would be
interested in the interview with Larry Wall on Slashdot today
(http://interviews.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/09/06/1343222&mode=thread&tid=145)
.

Of main interest to this list would be question #7 where Mr. Wall talks quite
candidly about his faith in Jesus Christ.

Heh.  With Larry Wall and Don Knuth on our side, we can make a pretty strong
argument that Christians make better hackers. ;)  Anybody know the skinny on
Guido van Rossum's professed faith? :)

Sorry for the noise, but I was really encouraged by this article and I thought
others would be too.

Grace to you all in Christ Jesus' Name.

Stephen W. Juranich                             sjuranic@ee.washington.edu
Electrical Engineering             http://students.washington.edu/sjuranic