[sword-devel] RSS

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:45:33 -0500

I took the liberty of changing the subject line since the subject has
changed.

----- Original Message -----
The Fightin' Fundamentalist Forums
 http://fundamentalistforums.com

> Yes. I read their RSS feed. Which btw I think that bibletime, gnomesword,
> crosswire, etc could possibly syndicate their newsfeeds. I think that
would
> be a tremendous help to those of us that don't have time to regularly
check
> the site to see what's new and stuff.

Thanks. As the Webmaster of that site, I usually try to keep a low profile.
If you read it, then you know why. lol

May I ask what you use to read the RSS? Do you use a portal site or a stand
alone desktop app or what?

BTW, The Sword-dev list does have an RSS
http://www.mail-archive.com/sword-devel%40crosswire.org/maillist.rdf

I think the news on crosswire.org uses jsp. Unfortunately, I do not know jsp
or else I would be glad to write something that generated an RSS file for
syndication. I use Miva on the FFF.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org