[sword-devel] MacOS X version development

Will Thimbleby sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:27:29 +0100

Hi David,

I'm still currently actively developing a mac os x version.You can get
it and its source at
http://www.heathmoor.plus.com/downloads/MacSword5src.sit and the app at
http://www.heathmoor.plus.com/downloads/MacSword5.app.sit .

The program works well and is quite functional, but still retains a few
bugs and lacks a couple of features.

Note: The program currently requires the modules to be unzipped in the
same folder as it is.

The best thing for you to do, I think, is to download what I've done
and have a play and see what you think. I welcome any suggestions ideas
or code.

Contact me directly if you want to get involved.

God speed,

Will