[sword-devel] CCATS

Patrick Narkinsky sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:01:54 -0400

--B_3117520915_11619434

Thus spake "John Baima"> :

> GBS owns the copyright of the base text (which has changed since that CCA=
> text was done--I have a copy of the most recent edition), I was referring=
> the tagging.

For what it=B9s worth, unless I=B9m mistaken the text we=B9re discussing is based
on the UBS3.  While it is true that there is now a UBS 4th edition, the tex=
itself is identical to the UBS3 =8B the only difference is in the apparatus
describing textual variants.

Patrick

--=20
"It is not as a child that I believe and confess Jesus Christ. My hosanna i=
born of a furnace of doubt."

-- Fyodor Doestoevsky

--B_3117520915_11619434

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [sword-devel] CCATS</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Thus spake &quot;John Baima&quot;&gt; :<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">GBS owns the copyright of the base =
text (which has changed since that CCAT text was done--I have a copy of the =
most recent edition), I was referring to the tagging.<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
For what it&#8217;s worth, unless I&#8217;m mistaken the text we&#8217;re d=
iscussing is based on the UBS3. &nbsp;While it is true that there is now a U=
BS 4th edition, the text itself is identical to the UBS3 &#8212; the only di=
fference is in the apparatus describing textual variants.<BR>
<BR>
Patrick<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
&quot;It is not as a child that I believe and confess Jesus Christ. My hosa=
nna is born of a furnace of doubt.&quot;<BR>
<BR>
-- Fyodor Doestoevsky<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>