[sword-devel] Help needed -- release CEDICT modules

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 13:06:12 +0200

Martin and Christian!

I think I can persuade Martin to release the modules as soon as they're ready
for distribution ;)
I'll help Martin to do the stuff because I have some experience with releasing
own modoules.

Joachim

--
Joachim Ansorg