[sword-devel] Good news

Steve Tang sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 06:19:12 -0600 (MDT)

The director of Chinese Christian Internet Mission, www.ccim.org, got in
touch with me. He was impressed with e-Sword but hit some brick wall with
its long-term Chinese development. We had a long telephone conversation
last night & he is very interested in Sword now (he tried but didn't get
any reply from Sword people before - I don't know why since that wasn't my
experience with Sword.)

He has offers from lots of Chinese material copy-right holders & he's
searching for a s/w to integrate them together. I think Sword is it &
we'll be able to reach millions with this.

Sword has, IMHO, a great vision and foundation to build on. As it is, I
don't think anyone else can touch us in textual contents (I'm not sure of
our direction on multimedia) & our potential to add more.

Keep up the good work for Him!

Steve Tang...