[sword-devel] Greek Tagging HELP WANTED

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 02:08:12 -0700

Keith,
	Yes, they are making their way to the server.  BUT don't put too much
work into it yet. The server will be refreshed when we 'officially'
start the project in a few days.  There are many policies we need to
outline so we are consistent with our tagging.  I noticed your markup
reflects an older version of the software-- you may wish to update your
ModEdit.jar file.  It is worked on fairly regularly.  The new version
also works in windows standalone now (if you download the latest version
of the binaries posted in my previous message)-- thanks for your patience.

	-Troy.