[sword-devel] New module and ThML Questions

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 23:21:13 +0100

Hi fellow sword developers,

I used some free time during the weekend to finally create a module
out of the CCEL text for The Pilgrim's Progress. You can find it at
http://www.web42.com/software/sword/pilgrim-0.1.zip , or you can point
your install manager at ftp.web42.com:/pub/sword/raw .

I used a perl script for the XML->IMP conversion and hope to be able
to use it on other CCEL XML texts easily. If anybody would be
interested, I could share it after I tried it on another text.

Regarding this text, I have two questions:
1. Is it possible to center text in Sword? If yes, what tags does
Sword use? And how does BibleTime implement this?
2. Is it possible to have references inside a General Book? If no,
I'll probably leave away the scripture index. If yes, how can I do it?

Thanks for the help!

Have a blessed week, everyone!

Greetings,
   Christian (*Not* the main character of abovementioned book... or am
   I? ;-))

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Everyone feels benevolent if nothing happens to be annoying him at the
moment."  -- C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain