[sword-devel] PHP?

Chad Snow sword-devel@crosswire.org
10 Nov 2002 07:50:06 -0500

I get this error message when I try make in the bindings/perl.

Sword.xs: In function 'void XS_Sword__VerseIterator__parse_verse_list
(CV *)':
Sword.xs:234: parse error before '='
make:  *** {Sword.o} Error 1

Can anyone help?

What is the difference between bindings/perl and bindings/swig?  Both
seem to work with perl.

Thanks
Chad