[sword-devel] 1.5.3 is out

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 23:48:07 +0200

Hi!

> Yay, so when can we expect bibletime to follow it? And how do I checkout

Expect beta2 monday. The final 1.1 may take some more time because I have to
do my military service from Monday on. Martin took over some more
responibility of BibleTime. This is great!

Sorry that I can't give an exact release date of 1.1, but we hope it's soon
since almost all known bugs are fixed.

> the bibletime docs and handbook from cvs? I played with it some last night
> but I couldn't find a way to login anonymously and stuff so....... Oh, and

See http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=954 for information how to checkout
anonymous. Use "cvs co bibletime-doc" to get the bibletime-doc module.

> I'm not sure if it's my kde or my distro but it's gimped and I don't have
> any access to but a couple of fonts in qt/kde apps and none of those have
> even mildly decent unicode support. clearlyu is on my system but I don't
> have access to it from bibletime or any kde apps that I've seen. -_-

See
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/bibletime/bibletime-doc/docs/en/handbook/html/hdbk-config-bt.html#hdbk-config-bt-fonts
for some more info on this. It's the handbook of 1.1beta2 :)
Let me know if it works,

Joachim