[sword-devel] 1.5.3 is out

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 11:26:50 -0800

To clarify, version 1.5.3 of the Sword API (swordlib) is completed and
released.  The reason there hasn't been an annoucement is that I think
all the people who needed to know this (frontend programmers) knew from
the IRC channel or email.

Version 1.5.3 of BibleCS (the Windows frontend) is NOT out.  There is no
estimated time for its completion.  There is nothing new for Windows
testers to try out yet.  Nor are there new releases of BibleTime or
GnomeSword yet, but I know all three of the graphical frontends are
nearing new releases.

Hope everyone is having a blessed Easter.

--Chris