[sword-devel] importing modules into a relational database

n8 sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:51:46 -0700

I am also working on importing modules into a relational database (MySQL)
for a web based project.  It will be using a Flash MX front end.

I am now writing / debugging a PHP class that parses the GBF format (
http://ebible.org/bible/gbf.htm ) into my database.   I decided to use this
format, because I couldn't understand how I would parse the Sword module
format without any chapter / verse information.  Plus I really only need the
WEB and KJV to start with.

Anyway, I am happy to share this class if it would be of any help.

Also, Troy, what is this soap server you speak of... can you point me to
some information?

Thanks,

-=nathan