[sword-devel] importing modules into a relational database

Stacy Lacy sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:04:47 -0600

Has anyone experimented with importing modules, vpls, or thml into a
relational database?  I am working on a personal project to develop a
web-based sword like application for a class.  I would eventually like to
base it on the java port of sword, but need something quicker.  My plan is
to import some modules and just provide some simple search capabilities
until the java port is done.

I have seen diatheke, it doesn't work for me because my project is based on
java server pages using a 3-tier architecture and I need to stick with java.

Any pointers appreciated.

Stacy
---