Packaging : was Re: [sword-devel] 1.5.3 progress

Dan Blake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:17:49 -0500

Caldera 3.1.1  -- Uses RPM's

I am very much a novice with Linux, but not with computers.  I would be
willing to make RPM's if someone could get me instructions.  I have Red Hat
7.2 and Caldera 3.1.1 installed on separate machines.

At this point I don't even have any extra software installed on these
machines.  What version of what development software do I need installed to
be able to compile Sword?

Daniel Blake