[sword-devel] Corrections in HunKar module

Mentler Gyula sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:28:35 +0100

Hello,

I want to generate a new Hungarian Karoli module, because the one in
the distribution is near unusable (the encoding is an old non
standard DOS based one and there is several tousend converting bugs).
Where can I find documentation about the format of files suiatble for
vpl2mod?
When I run the mod2vpl utility on the module there are some tags
between <> in the text. What does these tags mean?
Is it possible import cross references to a module? My text is rich
in crossreferences and I found it usable during study.

Thanks
Gyula Mentler