[sword-devel] I created lexicons/dictionary editor with GTK 2

Victor Porton sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:42:31 +0600

OK, so I am going eventually to port my program to Windows.

May be it will become the hypothetical "Sword Writer" for LDs or there is a
need of a native Windows application? In any case, everybody of you can borrow
the code (when it will become stable) from this my GTK program for creating an
analogous Windows app.

Concerning Linux version of "Sword Writer", I think it should be several
separate programs (one for LDs, other for Bibles etc.) So consider my very
beginning of writing of GTK LD editor as staring of Sword Writer.

Well, the first priority is to fix the bugs as I find new and new problems
with this my yet featureless alpha.

--
Victor Porton (porton@ex-code.com)