[sword-devel] X11 install mgr question?

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 00:56:44 +0200

> The makefiles shouldn't have been there. I've deleted them from cvs so you
> need to run configure to get working ones.

It works a bit better.

The remaining problems:
	VCL/configure.ac is there, but VCL/configure is not crearted automatically. I
had to run autoconf there. But this aborted with:

joachim:/local/devel/cvs/sword/apps/X11/VCL # autoconf
configure.in:4: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
joachim:/local/devel/cvs/sword/apps/X11/VCL # autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.52
Written by David J. MacKenzie.

As a result configure doesn't work in InstallMgr/.

Joachim